Module 6: Manage The Renovation
In the below posts I share with you how I manage renovations for my own house flipping business.
- General contractors can be key to growing your house flipping business. Of course there's nothing wrong with doing all the work yourself. However managing all the subcontractors on your own can be a challenge and take up a lot of your time. This post will provide you with some basic ideas and guidelines for how to find and work with a GC.
How To Manage The Rehab (post)
- Controlling rehab costs is just as important as the amount you pay for a property. The best way to control rehab costs is to run a super efficient renovation. This post outlines items that are essential to renovating a house successfully, within the set budget.
- This post provides a synopsis of how to approach each room during the renovation. It also highlights a few simple yet important staging ideas. We'll talk more about staging next month.
The Rehabbing Checklist (post)
- We've organized the rehab process into this simple checklist, to give you a basic overview of what you need to do in order to run a smooth rehab.
5 Bathroom Remodeling Ideas (post)
- Creating bathrooms with great design can help significantly when it comes time to sell the property. These 5 simple, yet important ideas can help you build bathrooms with the "wow" factor.
3 Kitchen Remodeling Ideas (post)
- Like bathrooms, creating a great kitchen can be key to selling your house flip quickly. Fortunately you can create an impressive kitchen without breaking the bank by incorporating these 3 ideas.
How can we help? Contact Mike directly in the forum by using @Mike within your post.